Cara Super Kilat menambah Visitor

Monday, October 31, 2011

Adwords Miracle

Believe me, I know how you feel. I was once the same.

I'll never forget what it's like to be part of the majority of chumps trying to profit from AdWords, but not knowing what needs to be done. Split-testing, altering click prices, deleting campaigns, spending fruitless hours driving expensive traffic to my sites... but never getting anywhere.

All I normally ended up with was a break-even balance, despite the fact that I had a network of seven high-converting sites; AdWords was simply costing me way too much, so much that I considered pulling the plug entirely more than once. Those are some sad memories.

For me, though, that's all they are -- memories.

You see, it got to a point where I was sick of being one of the guys who knew he should be making easy money from my products and affiliate programs, but just couldn't get it working. I decided to take a stand. I bought dozens of books, and signed up to every "expert" seminar out there.

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE



I spent hundreds of hours on article sites and forums, scouring for tips and tricks, and eventually I started to understand the whole AdWords picture.

With this understanding, came the realisation that if I was to succeed, I needed to uncover my own tricks and techniques - my own set of rules that no-one else knew about, and that I could use to consistently churn out profits. That was six months ago.

Now I can safely say the days of "$100 cheques" are a thing of the past. It took me months, but eventually it clicked, and I came up with a blueprint for profiting from AdWords - not the usual crap you hear, and not the usual techniques you read about. Remember, if you follow the crowd you will just end up with chump change.
AdWords Miracles - January 2007

RRP $450 - 200+ pages, 50 mins of video

Every one of my job-ending benefits exposed:

• Learn the True Insider Methods to AdWords; the ones used by the top one percent of users... the ones no-one has ever revealed... until now.

• Quit your day job - with pocket money.

• The only Adwords guide that tells it like it is.

• Over 200 pages and 50 minutes of live videos, all covering my back-door sneaky tricks.

• ...AND much, much more! Released on the web for the first time... and possibly the last..

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

0 comments: