Cara Super Kilat menambah Visitor

Thursday, October 27, 2011

knock 10 strokes off your game in two weeks

 

If you're anything like me you have endured the highs and lows of golf.  You've had moments of elation coupled with moments of frustration so strong that you literally feel like crying.

     A few years ago that's exactly what I was like.  I had reached a stage with my golf that I couldn't break 100 and one horrific round showed a score of 110.  At that stage I made a pact with myself - I either give it up all together or go all out to shoot par...

... in just 365 days...

     The story of how I broke par in one year has been well documented throughout the world.  It has become an internet golfing forum phenomenon as well as being featured in nearly every major golfing magazine and the golf sections of the newspapers.  Todays Golfer - the largest circulation golf magazine in the UK - thought the story so incredible that they featured it twice and over a total of six full pages.

My book "Dream On" (inspired by the words of Sam Torrance who spoke to my playing partner about my challenge) has been the number one best selling golf book in the UK for months.  It will be released in the US (and hopefully South Africa) in Spring and we are currently in negotiation with a major fiulm company about the film rights.  

    But "Dream On" is simply the story of the highs and lows of the year... 

     My intention was to chronicle the challenge in a hopefully entertaining fashion that can be enjoyed by golfers and non golfers alike.  It is not a detailed break down of the techniques that I used to take these 33 strokes off...  

 

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE

 

0 comments: